The Kindness Machine officially turns one today! It is wild to think that it has been out into the world for an entire year and I am so grateful to each and every reader and supporter. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much.
My favorite moments over the past year:
1. Reading the book to students in my school and during author visits
2. Receiving messages and reviews from people I do not know who have read the book in their classrooms/homes
3. With your help, getting a copy into all 50 states through Little Free Libraries!
4. Celebrating this accomplishment with my husband and illustrator
What I have learned:
1. Marketing is hard
2. Not everyone likes your work and that’s ok
3. A writing community is absolutely necessary to celebrate the wins, empathize with the loses and hold you true to becoming a better writer through accountability.
“:55 sprinters”…you are absolutely amazing and I am so grateful.
1. Continue to work on the writing craft, because there is always room for growth
2. Complete 12 manuscripts this year through the 12×12 writing community
3. Write. Write. Write.
Help me celebrate today by:
1. Sharing The Kindness Machine on your social media
2. Enjoy and sharing my YouTube read aloud
3. Leaving a review
4. Enter the Instagram Giveaway TODAY for a chance to win awesome kindness goodies
5. Request the book from your local library
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
#thekindnessmachine #bookbirthday #writingcommunity #12x12writers #authorjourney #writeon
One thought on “The Kindness Machine Turns One!”
Congrats on all you do. Looking forward to seeing and reading more of your work.