Last week I had a giveaway on my Instagram page. Part of the giveaway rules were to list your favorite act of kindness. The examples given were incredible and I feel that I have to share them here for everyone to read:
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
- Surprising someone with their favorite snack
- Leaving someone a positive note, feedback or compliment
- Paying for a strangers dinner
- Giving to those in need whether that is physically, emotionally or financially
- Letting people merge in front of you
- Listening to someone who needs to vent
- Turning on someone’s favorite song when you’re together in the car
- Complementing someone
- Paying for breakfast/lunch for officers on duty
- When kids randomly give hugs to one another
- When kids congratulate each other
- Thoughtful gifts
- Home cooked favorite meals
- Sending personal notes of appreciation
- Taking things off someones plates to help them out
- Giving teaching supplies to other teachers to help pay it forward
What an amazing list and thank you to everyone who participated! Do you have another random act of kindness that isn’t on the list? Leave it in the comments below.
Have a wonderful week and try to find a moment to complete one random act of kindness.
Not following me on Instagram yet? I’ll be doing more giveaways and will continue book recommendations for both children and adults.
Join here: https://www.instagram.com/christina.dankert/